2015-04-29

Q&A Nevit as a Boss


  • My favorite employees: (In no order)
  1. Pelin
  2. Yeliz
  3. Aysun
  4. Semih
  • Most important employee 
  1. Yeliz
  • Who is missing on my team?
  1. Manager
  2. Representative
  3. Secretary
  • Qualities important to me in employees: (In order of importance)
  1. Knowledge
  2. Reliability
  3. Competence
  4. Situation awareness
  5. Sympathy
  6. Loyalty
  7. Replacibility
  • Myself 
  1. Knowledgable
  2. Reliable
  3. Competent
  4. Situation aware
  5. Sympathetic
  6. Loyal
  7. Replacable
  • My favorite boss: Ayşe Solmaz
  • I liked her hyperawareness.
  • In my experience; friendly working environment with well-defined routines motivates employees. 
  • Expertise, Liberty and Purpose, Being Usefull motivates me. 
  • If I was a boss, I would fear insolvency. 
  • My biggest competitors: MT, SD, IM, UM.
  • I admire workflow management of my competitors. 

Hiç yorum yok: