2015-04-28

Q&A

  • I express myself better in writing.
  • I check my e-mails 10 times a day.
  • I surf the internet 3hrs /day.
  • I am not on facebook.
  • My last letter was to Deniz Safalı
  • I recieved my last letter from Zümrüt Photography
  • My first page on browser: blank
  • My search engine: DuckDuckGo
  • My e-mail providers: Gmail & Yahoo
  • My First search engine: Altavista
  • My first ISP: IBM.net
  • My first computer: ZX Spectrum
  • Learned about algorithms: 1985
  • My first codes: BASIC/1985
  • My first browser: Netscape
  • My first e-mail client: Netscape
  • My first news reader: Netscape
  • My first photomanipulation software: Photoshop 2.0 
  • What do I do for living: Radiology
  • What other careers would suit me? Computer science, Programming, Education, Psychology
  • What other talents I have that might help me earn money? Photography, Web design.
  • Personal happiness is more important than carrer success.
  • Crucial points in my career: Exams, Exams, Exams.
  • I consider myself as loser.
  • I would prefer a more interesting job to a better salary.
  • I did not envisage a professional ife like this.
  • I am not a memeber of any union.
  • I did voluntary teachings for: Photoshop, HTML, Inkscape
  • I did voluntary web page design for: IFSAK, friends.


Hiç yorum yok: