2015-04-29

Q & Answers


  • First thing I do at office: Breakfast: Simit & Tea
  • I am best at: Mammography, Ultrasound and Doppler
  • I am most productive between 13:00-16:00
  • I work under pressure.
  • CG would recommend me at work.
  • I am passive-agressive.
  • I work 55 hours a week.
  • I work 6 days a week.
  • I have 14 days of Holiday. 
  • I would prefer to work less.
  • I would like to have more responsibilities in my job.
  • My job is not demanding enough.
  • I am popular with some co-workers and not with others. 
  • My bosses are doing wrong by not listening to me and other co-workers. 
  • I would rather to work with my own team.
  • I would rather to work alone comparing to a non-cooperative team.
  • My favorite all time co-workers: (in no specific order)
  1. Dr. Can Gürbüz 
  2. Dr. Kubilay Aydın
  3. Dr.Oytun S. Kahyaoğlu
  4. Dr. Fatma Sakar
  5. Dr.Mesut Gülsoy
  6. Dr.Cevat Edrisi
  7. Dr.Yalçın Soysal
  8. Dr.Ümit Gümüşel
  9. Dr.Murat Kobaner
  10. Ayşe Solmaz
  11. Yeliz Bila
  12. Şerife Belten
  13. Sevgi X
  • My all-time favorite co-worker: Dr. Fatma Sakar
  • I like her situation awareness. 
  • My worst co-worker is Dunning-Kruger. 
  • I would like to work with:
  1. Dr. Hakan Duman
  2. Şerife Belten
  3. Dr.Oytun Kahyaoğlu
  • I am most confident about my:
  1. Experience 
  2. Situation awareness. 
  3. Things that I know 
  4. Things that I do not know. 
  • I did not:
  1. Hide my beliefs or views
  2. Tweak my CV 
  3. Lie in a job interview
 to get a new job.
  • My greater satisfaction comes from: a. Positive feedback (Patients, Peers) b. Learning c. Achieving pupose. 
  • My great frustration comes from: Irregular schedules, machines at sub-optimal working conditions, co-workers who do not grasp their own responsibility.
  • I try to cope with correcting the conditions. 
  • People criticse me for my criticisms. :)
  • I felt burnout end close to burnoup several times, My energy just exhausts. 
  • I try to change something when I feel near burnout. 
  • I use Anki to avoid forgetting. 
  • I publish several digests to enhance information gathering. 
  • I have not stopped improvement. Improve everyday.
  • I do not believe that I will work for same company in five years. 
  • I am not irreplaceable, but any replacement would not be without pain. My successor would strive to gain the same reputation. 
  • My job is not inspiring. Strict methodology applied to avoid mistakes. 
  • I compare myself to ??? I will have to think about this. 
  • I use e-mail for personal communication. All work communicationg go through employer.
  • I am actually meeting many new persons each day. 
  • I do not read each mail arriving in my mailbox. Just skip some periodicals by subject. I skip some group mails by thread. 
  • I do not have a meeting room. 
  • I would like to work for my own company if the regualations was not so exhaustive for small firms. 
  • I would like to work in MedAmerikan, Euromed, Sonomed, LifeMed, Caddebostan Acıbadem or UniMed. 
  • I would probably never work for SB or MP. 

Hiç yorum yok: